Seattle, WA | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/chriswarhol | Online portfolio https://www.chriswarhol.com
A Creative Director / Marketing Director (B2B and B2C) with Branding, Creative, Production and Marketing experience in multi-media for international brands and companies. A collaborative partner that builds relationships internally with team associates and outside vendors. Has a comprehensive background in creative design, e-commerce, web and collateral development, calendar forecasting, budgeting, merchandising, trade shows, photography, producing videos, bidding and purchasing, maintaining digital media content library, private labels, advertising campaigns, project management, event marketing, and social media.
HIGHLIGHTS, DIGITAL & CREATIVE SKILLS
- Software & Tools – Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, WordPress, MS Office, Photo & Video Production.
- Creative & Design – Graphic design, visual design, interaction design, user experience design, web design, print design.
- Digital Marketing – Content management, E-commerce, Email marketing, Social media management, photography, videos.
- Strategic – Art & creative direction, multi-media campaigns, marketing/product/project management, merchandising displays.
Marketing Manager – Website Design, E-Commerce, Digital Design
Pine Environmental – B2B & B2C
2018 – Present
- Marketing Management – Lead the B2B/B2C marketing strategy, website development, e-commerce, digital collateral, events, and social media for a 75+M environmental equipment company for 39 branches across North America.
Marketing Manager – Digital Design, Creative & Art Direction
Daniel Smith – B2B & B2C
2016 – 2018
- Marketing & Creative Management – Lead the marketing department staff, design multi-media campaigns, and calendar tactics plan leading to the acquisition of 150 new customers and 35% sales growth.
- E-commerce for Amazon – Review reports, develop banner ads and provide exciting digital content to improve sales volumes.
- Digital Marketing – Develop and implement branding and marketing strategy for a manufacturer of fine artist paints helping to elevate it to the #1 in North America and #2 internationally through 1,000 dealer stores worldwide.
- Creative Ideation with Tech – Collaborate with IT, developers and programming on launching a new direct to consumer e-commerce website, a catalog-style branded website and a B2B product order entry and customer resources website.
Marketing Director – Digital Design, Creative & Art Direction
Clearwater Spas – B2B & B2C
2006 – 2016, Woodinville, WA
- Brand Marketing – Lead all multi-media brand creative direction for a $25 million company with 120+ dealers in 12 countries.
- Ecommerce – Developed e-commerce brands with Costco, Wayfair, Amazon, and Home Depot adding $8 million in additional sales revenue.
- Direct Ecommerce Sales – Designed and developed an e-commerce website with direct product delivery to 48 states.
- Successful Audience Engagement – Tripled company’s mobile/website and retail store traffic through lead generation campaigns, amazing user experience, SEO, re-targeting ads, social media and CRM programs such as Hubspot.
- Collaborative Leadership – Lead all visual design, photography, videography, web sites, social media and content.
- People & Project Management – Excellent management skills with contractors, vendors, outside ad agency, videographers, photographers, hiring models, acting talent, location shoots and post production.
Marketing & Creative Director
Image Advertising & CJW Marketing – Full Service Agency B2B & B2C
1999 – 2006, Seattle, WA
- Brand Management – Led the creative direction and ecommerce projects for clients with sales from $5 million to $250+ million. Clients: QFC, Fred Meyer, Kroger, Car Toys, Schuck’s Auto Parts, Best Western Hotel and McClendon’s Hardware.
- Strategic Concepts – Presented creative concepts and signed new business that doubled company growth year over year.
- Multi-Media Campaigns – Drove 35% sales increases for an 80-store retailer with multi-media digital, print and POS displays.
- Branding Design – Designed and re-branded the weekly print circular for a 1,300-store retailer leading to 20% sales increases.
STRENGTHS & SOFTWARE SKILLS
- Digital Marketing Management, E-Commerce, Consumer Packaged Goods, Creative Brand Direction, Visual Design, Art Direction, Graphic Design, Wire Framing, Web Design, Print, Branding, Photography, Video Production, Packaging, CRM
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, Acrobat Pro, MS Excel, Sketch, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, WordPress, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Familiar with HTML, Hubspot, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Bachelor of Fine Arts: Graphic Design, Washington State University
Extended Studies in Communications: Broadcast Production & Advertising, Washington State University